- How long should my first runs be?
- What should I do if I canâ€™t run non-stop for 15 minutes?
- How often should I run?
- How far should my runs be?
- Iâ€™m afraid I wonâ€™t be able to stick with the plan – how do I stay motivated?
- How do I know if Iâ€™m running correctly?
- Should I stretch?
- Should I change how I eat now that Iâ€™m running?
- I am taking up running to lose weight – how much can I expect to lose?
About a year ago, I decided I was going to start running. Long story short, I did not start running. But now with this information, and my barely used $300 worth of running gear, I’m ready to roll. What about you?
Contents Â© Copyright 2007 Kristen King