- How long should my first runs be?
- What should I do if I can’t run non-stop for 15 minutes?
- How often should I run?
- How far should my runs be?
- I’m afraid I won’t be able to stick with the plan – how do I stay motivated?
- How do I know if I’m running correctly?
- Should I stretch?
- Should I change how I eat now that I’m running?
- I am taking up running to lose weight – how much can I expect to lose?
About a year ago, I decided I was going to start running. Long story short, I did not start running. But now with this information, and my barely used $300 worth of running gear, I’m ready to roll. What about you?
Contents © Copyright 2007 Kristen King