Boo, Blisstree Reader. Check out these 7 new Halloween posts we just published:
They’re kinda spooky.
When my son and I go out trick-or-treating on Halloween, we especially enjoy looking at the decorations on the houses in our neighborhood. There are a lot of DIYers in the area, and I’m amazed at how creative they are. Taking inspiration from my neighbors, I give you:
50 Do-It-Yourself Halloween Ideas:
- Operation Game costume – All you need is some cardboard, some markers and a red rubber nose. A hospital gown is a plus.
- How about a can of worms? That doesn’t look like a very happy kid, though.
- It must be hard to go trick or treating as a Jack in the Box.
- And then there’s this fairy costume.
- A rainbow alien
- Alien abductions
- You could be a missing kid on a milk carton.
- How about a Ghostbuster?
- Here’s a whole bunch of frugal costume ideas from Thrifty Fun.
- You can go trick or treating as a crayon.
- The bowling pin idea is pretty clever.
- I like these bobbleheads, too.
- This clever kid went as a letter to her grandma.
- A deviled egg…get it?
- Here are some fun and very creative ideas including a bat and a Rubik’s Cube.
- If you have the body for it, you can be a beauty contest contestant.
- How about a Godzilla costume complete with airplane attack?
- Why not go as your favorite alcoholic beverage?
- Or your favorite video game?
- This keg costume is perfect for home or dorm.
- A vampire costume wouldn’t be complete without bloody fangs.
Halloween Decoration Ideas
- Jack-O-Lantern.com helps you with everything you need to know to carve a pumpkin.
- How about this awesome pneumatic tombstone?
- A scary giant black spider.
- This swamp thing would be an amazing prop for a haunted hayride or haunted house.
- And a giant hand for your driveway or front lawn?
- Need step-by-step instructions for constructing a cemetery fence and tombstones?
- This is creepy: Check out this giant moth.
- I love this ambitious animatronic skeleton.
- Bouncing Bucky is also ambitious, and very cool.
- You don’t need a big house to make an endless hallway.
- And if you’re feeling really ambitious, you can make a robot monster.
- What Halloween party would be complete without a flying crank ghost?
- Talking skeletons are also fun.
- Here’s a very cool haunted scarecrow.
- Gargoyles add a little something-something, don’t you think?
- And of course you need a headless horseman.
- How about a witch complete with a flaming cauldron?
- Love these aliens in a jar.
- How about a bleeding portrait?