Here’s what’s going on at some of homemaking blogs lately:
* An easy how-to guide to making birthday banners at Creative Organizing
* Kalyn’s Kitchen is reviewing Kirland Herbed Seafood Rub, and it sounds delicious!
* Shannon, of Rocks in My Dryer, is going to Uganda to live-blog the relief efforts there!
* Smitten Kitchen has a recipe for some goulash.
* Zen Habits shows us the Four Laws of Simplicity, and how to apply them to life (and the home!)
* Toni at Wifely Steps shares a really simple way to pasta perfection.
* A must-read for travelers is a post about avoiding airline food by making your own bento lunch at Lunch in a Box.