Yeah..I just could not get to it yesterday.
So…let’s see what’s out there for Thanksgiving weeks shall we?
- Sweet Potato Pie on Homesick Texan. Man are these things GOOD.
- Cookie Baker Lynn has the same food philosophy as me…and she made some awesome carrot cupcakes. I think chef Kyrie would try to convince me they were a side dish.
- Sticky Gooey Creamy Chewy..one of my favorites…check out the Pumpkin Cheese Pie wi th Toffee and Caramel Swirl
- Pumpkin Banana Mousse Tart from Recipe Girl
- Baking Bites has something a little different with this Cherry Cornmeal Cobbler
- Ezra Poundcake…glorious Mashed Potatoes. Yum
- Another Potato dish from Grandma’s Kitchen Table: Potato Gratin with Garlic and Cream
- Pressure cookers are Grandma’s microwaves and Kalyn’s Kitchen shows us how to use it in Vegetable Soup with Beans and Ham.
- Becke at Columbus Foodie does comfort food so well with Grown Up Mac and Cheese.
- Holler has the No Croutons Required Round-Up posted. Glorious pasta soups perfect for this time of year.
And that’s it for me today.Don’t forget to check in tomorrow for the new Hershey’s basket giveaway.
Image:Hershey’s, used with permission