Q.bel Foods, a new premium chocolate candy bar company, announced today that it has rolled out a new line of chocolate candy bars that are pure, all-natural and delicious!
Q.bel chocolate candy bars are made without any artificial colors, flavors, preservatives, high fructose corn syrup or hydrogenated oils (trans fat). Q.bel candy bars are available at Whole Foods Markets nationwide.
“We aspire to provide our customers with the best tasting chocolate candy bars on the planet,” said Bahram Shirazi, CEO of Q.bel Foods.
“We live by three simple beliefs: Be True, Be Honest, Be Good. At Q.bel we use only the truest of ingredients, treat all of our partners with the highest level of integrity and honesty and care deeply about what our company represents and how it interacts with the world we live in. We are dedicated to maintaining the integrity of our products and being a responsible member of our community.”
Q.bel offers six varieties of its chocolate candy bars:
- Dark Chocolate Wafer Rolls
- Milk Chocolate Wafer Rolls
- Milk Chocolate/Peanut Butter Wafer Rolls
- Crispy Rice Dark Chocolate Wafer Bars
- Crispy Rice Milk Chocolate Wafer Bars
- Milk Chocolate/Peanut Butter Wafer Bars
Q.bel’s Chocolate Wafer Bars are made from layers of unsweetened crisp wafers with delectable fillings or real peanut butter, enrobed with Belgian chocolate. The Chocolate Wafer Rolls are made from rolled wafers, lightly filled with chocolate crème or real peanut butter and enrobed with yummy chocolate.
Q.bel was born after Bahram Shirazi set out to create a chocolate candy bar for his children that wasn’t filled with chemicals and artificial ingredients. The company is named after Bahram’s wife, Isabel (the bel in Q.bel). Q is for the quality of food which she provides for her family!
One very lucky Chocolate Bytes winner will receive one case of candy bars containing six boxes of all six flavors, for a total of about 135 candy bars! (Enter for a second chance to win at FoodieObsessed.com, too!)
Leave a comment here telling me which one of the six flavors listed above you’d like to try most. That’s it!
* Contest closes at 5:00pm PST on Thursday, January 29. Winner will be notified by email and will have 24 hours to respond with mailing information before a new winner is chosen.
* Open to U.S. residents only.
* One entry per household. Multiple entries will all be discarded.
* One winner will win one case of candy bars, for a total of about 135 bars.
* All current Bloggy Giveaways at Chocolate Bytes may be entered one time each. Good luck!