I love drifting around the net. And to answer your questions, no. I have not found the end of the Internet yet. But what I did find were some great sites and great deals. So I thought I would show you some really great finds. It’s great. Do you feel great yet? HAHA
- Baby Cheapskate - Angie always finds great diaper deals and if you miss her diaper deals for the week, you basically through your diaper budget out the window and waste your hard earned money. I love her!
- She Knows Coupons – Eliza does a great job of giving you the latest updates on the latest and greatest coupon deals out there.
- Frugal Living – I just love Pat and all she does. I especially love reading her blogs as she has a way of putting things that make me laugh and WANT to save money! “I was lazy today and made pudding from an instant mix instead of cooking it from scratch. Scratch is a little cheaper (although generic mix is pretty cheap!), but it’s a lot better, and I suspect it’s better for you.” She just cracks me up!
- 5 Minutes for Mom – I can’t say enough about the Tackle it Tuesday challenges. They also keep us in touch with their fantastic kids. I keep coming back for the antics.
- Dumb Little Man – I love the way they focus on ways to make you more marketable and their post on the 6 frugal ways to beat Cabin Fever is right up my alley. I am so ready for spring!