I’ve been working with a few different companies to put together some great party ideas to share with all of you over the next few weeks. Designing your own invitation is becoming a trend for parties and weddings. Why shouldn’t your invitation be as unique as your event?
Pingg is an online invitation company that lets you design your own invitations with your own image or theirs. The best part? You can create your designs for free.
Here are a few of my favorite Spring party invitations.
Here’s more information from pingg about their invitation services:
· pingg is the only online invitation company with a print feature, and will stamp & mail printed versions of your invitation to those guests you choose. (like your grandma, who doesn’t check email!)
· You can use your own artwork or photographs for the invitation artwork. You can also turn off the RSVP function, if you’re not planning a party and just want a fancy way to save the date.
· You can add a gift registry, collect money, sell tickets or, through a clever partnership with ChangingthePresent.org, set up a charitable donation from the group.
· pingg offers an ad-free experience for $5 per event page
· personalized event pages with photos, youTube videos, Google maps, guest list details, an extended message, even a news feed to give guests the up-to-the-minute status on all event details.
If you want to send out unique invitations pingg is definitely worth checking out.
I’ll have more invitation and party ideas coming up!