Just as promised, we are letting you know of some great products this month for Earth Day. This time, I had the opportunity to review some of the Bright Green™ cleaning products. Bright Green is a new line of home care products featuring cleaning and laundry soaps made with biodegradable and naturally derived ingredients, energy-efficient light bulbs and paper products made from 100% recycled content. The Bright Green products are sold exclusively at Safeway stores.
I was able to review the Bright Green dishwashing liquid and all purpose cleaner. The question that I have often asked myself is, “Is it possible to use green cleaning products and get the same results?” My experience so far has been a positive one. In all the environmentally friendly products I have tried, I have not found a difference in the way the product cleans from the other products.
The Bright Green dishwashing liquid cleaned my dishes very well. It took the grease off my dishes and had a very pleasant lavender scent. My son especially enjoyed it. He asked if he could wash dishes, which in our house means that I put some soap and water in a bowl and he “washes” some of the dishes in the sink. He ended up using 1/2 of the bottle, so there were lots of suds and my kitchen smelled great for days. lol The Bright Green all purpose cleaner is great for the kitchen or garage and it has a refreshing lemon scent.
And now, on to the giveaway!
The giveaway includes an attractive reusable shopping bag and $1 coupons for Bright Green cleaning products. Safeway credits customers $.05 each time they use any reusable bag at the checkout.
There are many ways to enter this contest. You can choose as many as you’d like.
You can earn an entry for each item you complete, but you must leave a separate comment for each one. It just makes it easier to tally and pick a random winner.
1) Leave a comment telling me why you’d like to win this prize or why you use green cleaning products.
2) Give this post a thumbs up at Stumble Upon and leave your Stumble name.
3) Tweet this post and leave your Twitter name or status url. To retrieve your Twitter status url, simply click on the timestamp of your tweet. It will say something like, “5 seconds ago from the web”. You can earn 3 twitter entries each day for each time you tweet this giveaway. You must leave a comment for each tweet.
4) Follow @thriftymommy on Twitter. Leave a comment with your Twitter name.
5) Blog about this giveaway and leave a direct link to your post.
6) Mention this giveaway on any forums or message boards and leave me a link.
This contest ends Sunday, April 12, 2009 and is available to those with a U.S. shipping address (no P.O. boxes please). The winner will be contacted by email and will have 72 hours to respond or another winner will be chosen. You will not be put on a mailing list, but you must include your email address in the second box under your name (not in the comment box).
Good luck everyone!