If you’re still scrambling for a Father’s Day gift idea; one that’s cool, useful, and green, consider the Eco Touch Father’s Day Gift Pack.
The Eco Touch Gift Pack is just $49.99 (plus free shipping) and comes with:
- Waterless Car Wash + Polish – 24 oz
- Dashboard Protect – 24 oz
- Metal Polish – 24 oz
- Carpet + Upholstery – 24 oz
- Window Clear – 24 oz
- All Purpose – 24 oz
- Microfiber Towel Pack
The set comes with everything you need to wash both the exterior and interior of your car and has the added benefit of some cool eco-perks:
- Just one 22oz bottle of Eco Touch Waterless Car Wash can save up to 800 gallons of water. Even if you use an eco-friendly soap with water you’re still washing off brake dust, oils, and detergents into the soil, water, and air, so waterless is more earth friendly.
- Bottles and sprayers are 100% recyclable.
- Plant-derived surfactants, biodegradable surfactants, essential oils, and other non-harsh ingredients used in products. PLUS all ingredients are listed on the packaging.
Also, heads up, you might think it takes forever to wash a car without water, but that’s not true. I’ve tried the Eco Touch Waterless Car Wash (on my medium sized car) and it took about 20 minutes or so. Each bottle has enough cleaner for 4-6 car washes, so you’re saving money on water and re-buying products. Plus the other products rock too – I’m not going to write a full review right now, but I especially like the Carpet + Upholstery cleaner.
This is a great gift set to give a dad who loves his car and the planet.