It’s midway through summer and you’re probably getting bored with your summer attire. While you’ve still got a month or so of summer left is a good time to shop for some new summer-friendly pieces. Following are some casual earth-friendly clothing and accessory choices.
- Stewart+Brown Green Heart Tote- organic, cute as sin, and big enough for all that summer gear you need to tote around.
- Organic Paisley Sun Dress- pricey but organic, totally adorable and you’ll wear it everywhere – in red, black, or blue.
- iWood Style Sunglasses- made with sustainable wood – pricey though, you won’t want to accidentally sit on these.
- Vintage Pencil Skirt – sleek, curve-hugging pencil skirt made of recycled cotton and trimmed with green accents – part of Levi’s eco-line.
- Andira Rain Tees Logo Tee – an organic and casual but not boring tee.
- Quiksilver ‘Little Bird’ Plaid Tank – way too cute for it’s own good in organic cotton – I don’t love the bow, but I like everything else about it.
- Women’s Gumbo – Hemp sandals from Simple – easy, breezy, and eco-smart. Made with hemp and recycled carpet padding and car tires.
- Sweet hemp flower tank – 55% hemp/45% organic cotton jersey.