Boo, Blisstree Reader. Check out these 6 new Halloween posts we just published:
They’re kinda spooky.
Because today (October 1) is National Homemade Cookies day, I thought I’d celebrate with some of my favorite Halloween cookie ideas.
Last year at about this time, I put together a list of 50 Fun Homemade Halloween Treats Snacks and Appetizers over at She Knows Parties, and it’s a hugely popular post, so I thought I’d put together some cookie ideas to share here.
- These Halloween Tuile cookies can double as party decorations.
- Quick Ghost Cookies using Nutter Butter cookies
- Peanut Butter Spider Cookies
- Witch’s Finger Cookies
- Spider Web Cookies
- Halloween Cat Cookies
- Pumpkin Pie Bites (Okay, not exactly cookies, but close enough for me, and way too cute!)
- Pumpkin Cookies (cookies made from pumpkin with cream cheese icing)
- Pumpkin Cutout Cookies
- Simple but scary Eyeball Cookies
- Ghost Lollipop Cookies
- Witches Hat Cookies
- Gingerbread Skeleton Cookies
- Chocolate Cat Cookies
- If you don’t like gingerbread, here are some Chocolate Skeleton Cookies.
- Frightful Bites eek out a ghostly message on your cookies.
- Scarecrow Cookies~ These are big on cute!
- Brain Cookies with blood icing
- Frankenstein Cookies
- Chocolate Tombstone Cookies
- Dracula Cookies
What’s your favorite Halloween cookie?