I’m a big party mix fan, because you can mix and match so many fun flavors and come up with a different combination every time. You can make a sweet mix, savory, spicy, or hot whatever your taste buds are hungry for.
Last year I posted this recipe for a harvest party snack mix, but today I wanted to share a few more ideas you can mix and match.
- Make a sweet mix with any combination of sweet cereal, candy corn, candy pumpkins, or nuts.
- Toss your mix with a teaspoon or two of cinnamon and pumpkin pie spice to give it a fall flavor.
- A curried snack mix would also be wonderful for fall parties.
- Pumpkin seeds are another great addition to fall party mixes.
- Chex cereal, bagel crisps, and pretzels, with pumpkin seeds, 1 tsp of cumin, 1/2 tsp of chili powder, a tablespoon of canola oil, and a dash of garlic, all tossed together and baked at about 300` for about 10 minutes will give you a wonderful fall chili flavored party mix.
Don’t be afraid to experiment with flavors, and you can create a party mix to fit your own taste.