We’ve had some great fall cocktail recipes over the last couple weeks. Today I have 3 more for you, only these have a little kick to them, courtesy of Tabasco.
My husband would enjoy these recipes, he’s a put Tabasco in everything kind of person. I’m not sure he eats anything without adding a drop or two.
I think the Spiced Mulled Cider sounds delicious for a cool fall evening. I love mulled cider this time of year, so I may have to give this recipe a try.
- 2 cups blood orange juice
- 1/4 cup brandy
- 1 teaspoon bitters
- 1/2 teaspoon original Tabasco® brand pepper sauce
- Ice cubes
- Orange and lime slices for garnish
Combine blood orange juice, brandy, bitters, and Tabasco sauce. Serve over ice; garnish with orange and lime slices. Serves 2.
Pomegranate Ginger Snap
- 2 cups pomegranate juice
- 1/2 cup white wine such as Redwood Creek or Turning Leaf
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 1/4 teaspoon original Tabasco® brand pepper sauce
- Crushed ice
- 1/2 cup ginger ale, chilled
- Lime peel twists for garnish
Combine pomegranate juice, white wine, lime juice, and Tabasco sauce. Place ice in two tall glasses; add juice mixture. Top with ginger ale; garnish with lime peel twists. Serves 2.
Spiced Mulled Cider
- 2 cups apple cider
- 1 cinnamon stick
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 tablespoon Tabasco® brand green pepper sauce
- 1/4 cup Captain Morgan rum
- Apple slices for garnish
In 1-quart saucepan over high heat, heat apple cider, cinnamon stick, honey, and Tabasco green sauce to boiling. Reduce heat to low; simmer 5 minutes. Remove from heat; add rum.
Pour into glasses. Serve warm; garnish with apple slices. Serves 2.
For more yummy fall recipes with a kick, visit the Tabasco website.
Always remind your guests to drink responsibly!
Images and recipes courtesy of Tabasco®