How was your New Year? Mine was quiet and yet comfortable, and one I could get used to. New Years Day was just relaxing..and I needed that. I have not yet totally reflected on 2009 and the various stuff that happened. I am going to schedule time this week to be alone, sort through, grieve, and move on. Once that is out of the way then I can do some planning, followed by copious organizing and cleaning.
I want my life back!
I went to see Did You Hear About the Morgans? yesterday. Totally hysterical movie, I loved it. How was your New Years, then? Relaxing? Exciting? Boring?
Ready to surf?
Here are todays waves. Pick a good one and surf!
- Top Sirloin Roast with Chimichurri Sauce
- Chateau Frontenac Turkey, Sausage, and Mushroom Pot Pie
- White Chocolate Tiramisu Trifle with SPiced Pears
- Dulce de Leche Sandwich Cookies
- Tangy Sweet Plum Spiced Chicken
- Bitter Orange Marmelade
- Chocolate Covered Peppermint Cookies
- Egg Nog Pound Cake
- Beef Empanadas
- SOuthwestern Pulled Brisket
Don’t forget to keep an eye on Baking Delights FLickr group. There are some great images and ideas there. Upload yours and show them off as well!
Image: marye audet