If you’re thinking about getting engaged, just got engaged, know someone who recently got engaged, or married you’ll want to check out this fun giveaway.
MissNowMrs.com is giving one lucky Our One Heart reader a gift card worth $29.95, to cover the complete cost of their online name changing service.
Changing your name can be a complicated process, MissNowMrs.com helps simplify the name changing process for newlyweds.
A MissNowMrs gift card can make a great wedding or engagement gift to help the bride and groom cut down on the paperwork and hassle that comes with changing names.
How can you win the MissNowMrs gift card? Check out the details:
- To enter let us know in the comment section who you know that could use a little help with a name change (first names only, or how the person is related or how you know them this fine).
- Sorry but this contest is open to US residents only.
- The contest will run until midnight EST on January 31st.
- You may earn an additional entry by Twittering about this contest (if you could include @Linetteg in your Twitter it would help me find it), and/or leave a separate comment with your Twitter ID, so I can confirm your Tweet.
- You may also blog about this contest for a third possible entry, just leave a link to your blog post in the comment section.
I will pick a winner with Random.org on January 31st and announce the name here, I will also email the winner. They will have 3 days to get back to me, before another winner is chosen.