With us all suffereing the ups and downs of grief at the moment I thought we could make a list which helps all widows and widowers to get out of our rut? Please add your ideas in the comments and lets try and inspire each other to think positively
- Commit to getting fit….even if it is just a 20 minute walk each day
- Try one new experience every fortnight….a different kind of film, a different meal, a day visit to somewhere you wouldn’t normally go
- Plan to visit a family member
- Invite friends round for a meal
- Decide one good thing you are going to do each day….
- Plan a holiday
- Join Facebook and connect with old friends and schoolmates
- Why not try a new hairstyle!
- Throw out old clothes and start building a new style
- Choose a cause to bring out your passion…the environment, health, community
So what should we add to the list?