Is your bathroom always a disaster? These eight tips will help keep it clean, organized, and clutter-free.
- Get rid of any cosmetics, haircare products, lotions, and other bath items that you haven’t used in the last six months. (Try to donate them to a local homeless shelter.) Toss any medications that are well past the expiration date.
- Only store things on the counter that you use daily. Everything else can be placed in a wall-mounted cabinet or under the sink. Move extra supplies and seasonal items to your linen closet.
- Assign each member of the household a shelf or drawer for their personal items.
- Place a magnet on the inside of the medicine cabinet to hold tweezers, scissors, and other like items.
- Use a shower caddy for shampoo, conditioner, soap, and body wash.
- Wall-mount your hair dryer, curling iron, flat iron or other electrical devices that you use regularly.
- Install hooks on the back of the door for robes and towels.
- Buy drawer organizers for small loose items, including cosmetics, hair supplies, and jewelry.