If yoga is too sun-worshipping flower-child for you, we totally understand. Everyone knows a yoga fanatic who’s just a little too out there. But what if we told you that yoga can improve your sex life?
Now that we’ve got your attention, we’ve got seven ways that yoga will take your sex life up a notch or two, courtesy of Physique Speak. Women: Listen up. Partners: Forward this to the women in your life.
1. It increases blood flow. Some yoga poses can direct blood flow straight to your pelvis, which will heighten your sensitivity and desire.
2. It strengthens your pelvic floor. The stronger your pelvic floor muscles, the more intense your orgasm will be.
3. It increases your confidence. The mental aspects of yoga will make you more in touch with your own needs (i.e. what you need to be fulfilled in bed).
4. It relieves pain. If you’re sore from running (or doing it), yoga will relieve the tension in your hips.
5. It makes you more adventurous. Yoga exercises your chakras, which are your body’s energy centers surrounding your spine. According to Eastern philosophy, the better shape your chakras are in, the more prosperous your sex life.
6. It makes you more sensual. Yoga teaches you to savor every sensation that your body feels. This can only mean good things in the bedroom, or wherever you’re having sex.
7. It gives you energy. Yoga is clinically proven to make you sleep more soundly, which will in turn give you more energy during the day. So you’ll never need or want to use the old “I’m too tired for a little hanky-panky” excuse.
via Physique Speak