If Halloween has got you in a downward spiral of candy corn cravings, don’t despair. FitSugar has some advice on how to get back on track and regain your dignity, courtesy of celebrity trainer David Kirsch.
1. Load up on protein. If you’re full, you’re less likely to crave sweets.
2. Drink water. You need to rehydrate after a weekend of sugar and Smirnoff.
3. Move for 30 minutes a day. Get your heart thumping by doing some sort of physical activity.
4. Sleep enough. Try to get a little extra rest after a wild weekend. It will also help increase your resistance to cravings.
5. Step it up. Instead of giving up on your fitness and nutrition goals after one weekend of indulgence, push yourself harder through the end of the year.