On Wednesday I blogged about why I hope the recent allegations that Taco Bell only puts 36% of actual meat in its beef tacos are true, because health-wise, we’re all probably better off eating as little as possible of what Taco Bell passes off as beef in its restaurants. Today, the fast-food chain fired back at the class-action lawsuit claims with a full-page ad in several major national newspapers signed by Taco Bell President Greg Creed that say: “Thank you for suing us. Here’s the truth about our seasoned beef.” The ad then claims that Taco Bell uses 88% beef in its tacos, and that the remaining 12% of ingredients is comprised of water, sugar, spices, and oats. The jury’s still out on who’s telling the truth, but I want to know what you think about this juicy controversy, whether or not you frequent fast-food joints. So take our poll:
Sorry! This poll is now closed.