Believe it or not, there are other ways to have fun on Halloween that don’t involve filling up on candy. For instance, you can partake in a Halloween-themed race in your town or a “spooky” class at your gym and create a fun playlist to go along with it (that doesn’t include the dreaded Monster Mash). Here are our top 10 Halloween-inspired songs that may just inspire you to work a bit harder and burn off all of that candy!
1. Back in Black, AC/DC
2. Witchy Woman, Eagles
3. Thriller, Michael Jackson
4. Somebody’s Watching Me, Rockwell
5. Devil Went Down to Georgia, Charlie Daniels Band
6. Running With the Devil, Van Halen
7. Werewolves of London, Warren Zevon
8. Disturbia, Rihanna
9. Freakshow, Britney Spears
10. Monster, Lady Gaga
What are some of your favorite Halloween-themed songs?