You know how going to a class at the gym often results in working out to several frantic, poorly-done remixes of a Top 40 playlist? To many people, those can be incredibly unpleasant to work out to — especially for calmer activities such as yoga, early morning running, hiking or tai chi. Or maybe anybody who just likes relaxing music because exercise is a time to allow their bodies to relax.
Regardless of the reasoning, we have got you covered with some easygoing (but still motivational!) songs.Â So, if you’re in the mood to exercise but don’t want to listen to anything too crazy or fast-paced, try this workout playlist full of tranquil tunes.
- Daft Punk – Emotion
- Flying Lotus – Auntie’s Lock/Infinitum
- Totally Enormous Extinct Dinosaurs – Garden
- Apple Juice Kid (remixing Louis Armstrong) – Dreams
- Maps – When You Leave
- Tiesto – Kaleidoscope
- College (Ft. Electric Youth) – A Real Hero
- Little Dragon – Feather
- Nujabes – Aruarian Dance
- Washed Out – New Theory
- Cut Copy – Feel The Love
- Danger Mouse & Sparklehorse – Star Eyes
- Broken Social Scene – Pacific Theme
- Edward Sharpe & The Magnetic Zeros – Home (RAC Remix)
- Mirah – La Familia
Let me know how it works out for you, as well as any suggestions/requests for themes. If you enjoy this, then keep checking out our upcoming Wednesday Workout Playlists!