The smart cookies at Underground Health examined McDonald’s chicken nuggets under a high powered microscope and found something they “never expected to find” even after “a decade of examining food and nutrition.” They found “dark black hair-like structures sticking out of the nugget mass, as well as light blue egg-shaped structures with attached tail-like hairs or fibers,” but that’s not all, they also found “odd red coloring splotches in several locations, as well as a spherical green object that resembles algae.” Take a minute to let that sink in or to go puke. If you didn’t already puke, check out the highly detailed pictures taken by the Natural News Forensic Food Lab here.
Underground Health makes sure to cover their bases and not imply that eating McDonald’s chicken nuggets will kill you right away, but they believe an FDA investigation in warranted. After all, chickens do not have hair, so wtf is a hair-like structure doing in nuggets purported to be comprised of chicken?
We’ve all heard tales of fast food hamburgers decorated with rusty screws and milkshakes complete with rat’s tails and whatnot, but those grody accidents seem to be more evident of poor hygienic practices rather than twisted frankenstein meat solids. Other than spherical green objects and hairlike fibers, what are the last things I’d like to find in my bird meat nugs?
10 gross things that shouldn’t be in chicken nuggets:
- A threatening note- This is not how I wanted to find out someone was trying to kill me.
- Teeth- Imagine your nugget smiling back at you. So menacing!
- A cigarette butt- You can’t just bread a cigarette and call it a chicken nugget.
- A shredded $100 bill- Not only is currency filthy, but it’s useless if it’s torn up.
- An unwrapped condom- Don’t check to see if there’s ejaculate in it.
- An empty drug baggie- As disappointing as the $100 bill I can’t use.
- Nazi paraphernalia- I’d rather eat a toothy nugget than a bigoted nugget.
- Someone else’s engagement ring- Someone at this McDonald’s is going to be disappointed by this mixup.
- Human toe with green nail polish- This is not how it went in The Big Lebowski(1998)
- Memento Mori- I’m already eating fast food–I don’t really need to be reminded of my own mortality.
Other than human hair, I’ve never found anything gross in my food, but maybe I’m just not looking hard enough. Maybe I’ll get a microscope or something.
Story via Underground Health//Image via Shutterstock