Having big boobs isn’t all it’s cracked up to be. Considering just how fetishized large chests are, busty women are subjected to a lot of objectification, rude comments and insults. After all, our boobs are public property and not our own personal body parts!
Here are 10 things you should never say to a girl with large breasts:
- “You should cover up more; you look like you’re asking for it.”Â I’m showing a smaller percentage of my skin than you are and it’s hot out, what do you want me to do?
- “You should share! I would be happy with just one of your boobs.”Â That doesn’t feel like a possibility, but thank you for imagining hacking my body to bits and fairly distributing my boobs.
- “Are you considering a breast reduction?” Ugh, are you saying you think I should? It’s not your business.
- “Guys must really like you.” If they do it might be for reasons other than my giant boobs, jerk.
- “I wish I had your problem.” I wish I had yours.
- “How do you stand up? Does your back hurt?” Again, stop asking me personal medical questions based on my appearance.
- “What size are those things anyway?”Â I just duct tape circus tents together, go away.
- :::Says nothing just grabs one::: I don’t care if you are a gay man or another woman or a family member or whatever, do not just grab at someone’s breasts.
- :::Motorboat motion and noise:::Â VERY clever and timely.
- “I’m so glad I have small boobs that will never sag.” I’m so glad you are predicting a hideous future for my body. Does it make you feel better to think my huge boobs and I will get our comeuppance in old age?
Look out for 10 Things you Should Never Say To Someone With Small Boobs and 10 Things Everyone Should Stop Saying About Boobs coming your way soon.
Image via Shutterstock