Last week we went over 10 things you should never say to a girl with big boobs. Having large breasts is rough, but having a diminutive chest can also be tough titty. Or so I’ve heard; I haven’t had small boobs since I first grew mine. I’m just speculating based on what my small breasted friends and loved ones have said.
Here are 10 things you should never say to a woman with small boobs:
- “I wish I could give you some of mine.” I don’t want yours, mine are fine.
- “I’m more into butts anyway, not really a boob guy!” Oh goodie, I didn’t want to disappoint you. Your boner’s opinion of my body is of utmost importance.
- We must, we must, we must increase our bust. Are you serious? Are you bringing up the itty bitty titty committee next?
- “How will you feed your babies?” This is the creepiest question of all time.
- “You don’t even have to wear a bra!” But I do wear a bra anyway, or I don’t. Tell me about your underwear situation.
- Someone cool named Muggle commented on the big boobs post suggesting this gem: “Have you looked in the girl’s section?” It makes people rage when you assume they don’t know how to dress their own bodies! Unsolicited advice is annoying.
- “You look like a teenage boy!” Actually, I look like a grown woman with small breasts and you sound like an asshole.
- Are you considering implants? No. Yes. Maybe. What’s it to you?
- “I went on birth control and my boobs got huge.” That has nothing to do with me.
- “Real women have curves.” This was a rude thing to say even in 2002 when that movie came out and it was sort of relevant. Real women are real women.
There’s a heart buried under every bosom, no matter how big or small. Be sensitive to all the different sized boobs and the women who lug them around. Look out for 10 things you should stop saying about boobs in general coming your way any day now.
Image via Shutterstock