Welcome to Fitness Friday- Every week, I sit on my butt and tirelessly search for the best YouTube workouts for people who want to exercise without leaving their houses or spending any money. Enjoy my finely curated lists, my poor and lazy kindred spirits!
It’s booty time:
- Lean Mean Legging Routine (Pilates Butt Workout)- I keep recommending Sarah Fit videos because they’re great. This one has some classic booty moves involving pelvic thrusts that always get me giggling.
- Butt Like A Brazilian- More classic moves like deadliest to a cool remix of Kelis’ classic song ‘Bossy.’ Tiffany Rothe is beyond encouraging. She demonstrates along with a few other women representing a few different body types, so you can see what the moves look like on someone who’s body looks more like yours.
- Ultimate Butt & Thighs- The adorable GhengisGirl gives you a 100rep workout for really getting into your “bu-thigh” zone. The bu-thigh is the area between your butt and thighs.Unlike most exercise videos, Ultimate Butt & Thighs is shot outside in the woods.
- Bubble Butt Workout For Women- The outrageously sexy Katya shows us 5 killer butt moves to build muscle to develop a sweet and strong booty.
- 30 Minute Booty Booty Camp- Ugh FitnessBlender got me again with their highly detailed instructions. The dude who narrates has the most soothing voice. In addition to listening to him when it comes to working out, I’d like him to read me bedtime stories.
Image via Shutterstock