Welcome to Fitness Friday- Every week, I sit on my butt and tirelessly search for the best YouTube workouts for people who want to exercise without leaving their houses or spending any money. Enjoy my finely curated lists, my poor and lazy kindred spirits!
Let’s do some yoga:
1) Yoga For Weight Loss- with Yoga With Adriene. The darling Adriene gets right to the 40 minute workout. She is not fucking around. This routine means business.
2) 20 Minute Relaxation Yoga- with Colleen Saidman on Plum TV. This video, shot on the beach, is so relaxing that it’s almost a parody of itself. Prepare to be soothed.
3) 15 Minute Yoga for Energy- with Tara Stiles on 3V. This energizing routine is no frills and exactly what I need some mornings.
4) 60 Minute Detoxifying Vinyasa Flow- with Brett Larkin Yoga. Detoxifying yoga! The instructor has the most relaxing voice I’ve ever heard. She explains everything really well without talking down to viewers and makes me want to be a more serene human in general.
5) Yoga Butt Workout- with Sadie Nardini on BeFit. Most people are just exercising for their butts anyway, right? Sadie Nardini goes through some killer moves that will blast your butt and have you sorely crab walking around for days (in a good way).
Image via Jack Affleck