I know Pilates isn’t for everyone, but I really dig it. I’ve mainly done Pilates Barre or Pilates mat workouts rather than the traditional stuff with all those crazy machines (which, admittedly, look WEIRD), but I’ve always enjoyed working with my breath and my muscles in a way that’s different than yoga. So, for today’s Fitness Friday, here are five Pilates workouts you can do in the comfort of your own home.
1. POP Pilates for Beginners from Blogilates
2. Pilates Class 1 (a 30 minute class) from eFit30
3. Pilates Abs & Obliques Workouts from Fitness Blender
4. 10 Minute Pilates Butt Workout from PopSugarFit
5. Pilates for Lower Back Pain from Krashnik