First things first, I have no problem with slutty Halloween costumes. If you want to dress slutty on Halloween, dress slutty. You can be whatever slut you want to be on Halloween: slutty Elmo, slutty senator, slutty pilot, your options are limitless. The sky is the limit. Dream big.
If you want to look like a slutty medical professional (is there any other kind?) this Halloween, look no further. I’ve aggregated some of the sexiest costumes you can wear to a party or to your job at the sex hospital.
1) Ravishing RN Costume–it’s important to expose a lot of skin in a medical setting…for safety reasons. $39.99 at Party City-
2) Ophelia Payne–a compassionate name pun, $27.99 at Party City:
3) Nip Tuck Nurse–bodysuits are preferable to constricting scrubs. $49.99 at Party City:
4) Cut Out Nurse–she has a stethoscope. $49.99 at Party City:
Remember, nurses are on their feet all day, so you need comfy shoes for an accurate costume. Try these White Peep Toe Platforms for $27.99 at Party City:
If you’re more of a Candy Striper than a nurse, dress to volunteer:
5) Babydoll Candy Striper, $19.99 at Halloween Mart:
6) Candy Striper, $34.99 at Costume Hub:
7) Sexy Candy Striper, $34.99 at Find Costume:
8) Sexy Dr. Shots–comes complete with syringes you can fill with alcohol. $44.99 at Halloween Express:
Or a scummy doctor:
9) Dr. Hardick–other stores sell costumes for Dr. Howie Feltersnatch, Dr. Seymour Bush and other classics. $20.00 at Halloween Mart:
Or you could be a sexy body bag for a sexy coroner to examine:
10) Jane Doe–unidentified corpses are sexy. $30.99 at Halloween Express:
I’m warning you now, dressing up like a sexy medical professional does not actually make you qualified to practice medicine. Don’t go around telling people to bend over or anything, doctor’s orders.