Super hot and super fancy model Miranda Kerr instagrammed a picture of herself doing a face mask and working out at the same time. How does she do it? Is it wizardry or just old fashioned multitasking? Celebs are just like us, so if Miranda Kerr can take care of her face and her body at the same time by using a mask and having a fancy trainer work out with her in her living room, you can too. Well, you probably can’t, but you can always do a mask while working out to videos! You can actually probably get a lot done while working out from the luxury of your own home.
Here are 10 other things you can do while you work out from your living room:
- Watch a porn- It might get your heart rate up faster?
- Cook a roast- Focus on exercise and you won’t feel the need to compulsively check your roast.
- Hair treatment- Slap a masque (mask?) or oil or what-have-you on your strands and let it really sink in while you do a Jillian Michael’s workout. This tip is earnest.
- Silent treatment- Give someone an ultimatum or just let them have it and then silently work out your anger and your glutes.
- Listen to foreign language tapes- Enrich yourself for once. Learn something.
- Turn your phone off- So you can really focus. This is a real tip.
- Video chat with your family- Make sure your mother knows you are taking care of yourself.
- Hair removal- Wait how long are you supposed to leave Nair on for?
- Kegels- You should be doing kegels while you read this list–I did them as I wrote it.
- Cry- Get it all out. No one is watching.
Check out our Fitness Friday roundups for awesome (and FREE) workouts you can do from the privacy of your own home.
Image via Miranda Kerr’s Instagram