It’s FITNESS FRIDAY everybody! Every week, I sit on my butt and tirelessly search for the best YouTube workouts for people who want to exercise without leaving their houses or spending any money. Enjoy my finely curated lists, my poor and lazy kindred spirits!
This week, we’re working on our gams, our stems, Strong legs are important, especially if you are going to be dealing with a snowy winter. Most women we know care so much about the appearance of their legs; working out will probably make us all feel better about their shape. Not only do we want to feel like we have sexy legs, but we want to feel like energetic, speedy and powerful. Exercising the old “get away sticks” will also make us feel and perform better.
Let’s strengthen our pins with the 5 best leg workouts on YouTube:
- Intense Butt and Leg Workout with Vicky Justiz!! -This ten minute leg workout from BikiniModelFitness is a doozy! It’s unlike most video workouts because we see the babely bikini model Vicky Justiz performing the workout as her trainer tells her what to do. This style video makes us feel like we have private trainers of our own and are bikini models. Watch here.
- Miley Cyrus Workout: Sexy Legs- Let’s be real, we chose this video by Xhit Daily because of the name. It’s super weird how many online workouts are celebrity inspired. The Miley Cyrus Workout is about 20 minutes of quick and classic leg exercises. It is no joke! The trainer, Rebecca Louise, is perky and adorable, yet tough. We’ll be doing this video regularly! Watch here.
- Ballet Beautiful: Lean Legs & Buns Workout with Mary Helen Bowers- This video is on YouTube thanks to Lionsgate Fit. Mary Helen Bowers may be an elegant ballerina, but she will KICK YOUR ASS with her workouts. A few years ago, one of her DVD’s was our staple at home workouts. During that phase, we were sexier and more sore than ever. Watch here.
- HIITilates: My Thighs are Dying! with Blogilates- This chick is wildly popular for good reason. She’s a riot, adorable, hard working and amazing at getting our lazy butts to workout. This workout combines high-intensity interval training with Pilates for a thigh murdering workout. Watch here.
- Best Exercises For The Legs And Butt: Plyometric Workout Routine- When doing this workout, you know from the getgo that you’re in good hands. Kai Wheeler is knowledgable and thorough when making sure you know what you’re doing, why and how to keep yourself safe. And she’s gorgeous and will make your legs and butt scream from all the hard work. Watch here.
Let us know if you try any of these!
Image via CounterClockwise