A nice pair of athletic shoes can set you back–man are they are expensive. But it’s not like your feet are something you want to be too parsimonious about. They are important, take care of them. Cherish your tootsies with quality running shoes.
We scoured the Foot Locker sales for the cutest sneakers/trainers/running shoes/whatever you call them for under a bill.
1) Nike Free 5.0, $79.99- This color is called “atomic pink.” These are probably the running shoes Debbie Harry would wear if she worked out.
2) Brooks Adrenaline GTS 12, $59.99- Not everyone likes flashy running shoes. These are simple…classic…black.
3) New Balance 890 V3, $69.99 These are so trippy! Show everyone at your gym how much fun you are with TYE DYE sneakers.
4) Nike Dual Fusion Run, $59.99- Could these be any fresher? They’re crisp enough to pull together a gym outfit.
5) New Balance 574, $69.99- Can’t you imagine one of those really cool girls wearing these with a freakin’ dress?
6) ASICS GT 1000, $69.99- Wendy Davis, eat your heart out (JK, I wanna be you).
7) Nike Free TR Fit, $79.99- These will make you look like a comic book super hero and probably feel like one, which is I think the whole point of working out.
9) Nike Dual Fusion Run, $59.99- These offer a cute pop of color without being nauseatingly cutesy or over the top.
10) Onitsuka Tiger Ultimate 81, $74.99- These really are the ultimate. Whenever I see someone wearing Onitsuka sneaks, I automatically think they’re cool.
I’m still rocking a pair of grody old running shoes I bought in college when I hit the gym, but looking at all of these cute sneaks makes me want to upgrade.