We all have that friend who is up at the crack of dawn doing sun salutes while we snooze, or inversions while we booze it up at brunch. It’s fun to roll your eyes and joke around with those bitches, but as far as quirks go, a love of yoga is one of the most pleasant. Yogis are lovable, but so content with nothing that they’re hard to shop for. We scoured the internet to make gift shopping for yoga-heads a bit easier. These all make for perfect pressies to give your seemingly relaxed and enlightened friend and loved ones. Any yoga rat will go crazy for these vaguely useful treasures.
1) Lotus Bracelet-Delicate enough that they won’t have to remove it to practice their poses, but it still says “I love yoga” to the onlooker. $13 via Bkandjio
2) Yoga Pose Cookie Cutters- Gingerbread men just got a whole lot healthier. Your pal can use these cookies cutters for loads of non-cookie crafts if they’re gluten free or something. $40 via YummiYogi
3) Cork Block- This basic prop will help a yogi step up their game, but it isn’t necessarily something someone would purchase for themselves, rendering it a flawless holiday gift. $20 via JCPenney
4) Bhakti Yoga Mat Bag- Your friend can throw away their boring old yoga mat carrier, that is, if they even have one. This floral bag is so much cuter than 100% of the rest of the mat-bags on the market. $40 via REI
5) Holiday Kombucha Book and Home Brewing Kit- Homemade Kombucha is kind of hit or miss, but brewing kombucha is always a hit activity. Your yogi friend is probably already on board with Kombucha, if not, this kit will get them into the game. $50 via Kombucha Brooklyn