Those idiot groundhogs damned us to a long winter, so instead of getting to slip off our mittens and sip on iced coffee, we have to suffer through more snow storms and hot beverages. In order to make the best of this hellacious never-ending Hoth planet, we have to keep cozy at all costs. Snuggle up to your loved ones, put your comfiest sweater on and sip on some hot chocolate, we’re going to be indoors for awhile.
In honor of the famed City Bakery’s Hot Chocolate Month, we culled the internet to find the 10 most deliciously creative ways to make your own hot chocolate at home.
1) Make your hot cocoa even more relaxing by adding soothing flowers.
Lavender Hot Chocolate via Because I’m Addicted
2) Sometimes a little vanilla makes things less boring.
French Vanilla Hot Chocolate via Domestically Blissful
3) Ooh la la, give your hot cocoa a French je ne sais quoi.
Parisian Hot Chocolate via Health Magazine
4) Or some south-of-the-border flair.
Aztec Hot Chocolate via A Beautiful Mess
5) Booze it up and make hot chocolate for grown-ups.
Bourbon Spiked Hot Chocolate via Chasing Delicious
6) Cookies. Such a simple but diabolically genius idea. Why haven’t I been putting cookies in more stuff?
Oreo Hot Cocoa via Sweet C’s Designs
7) Add some campfire nostalgia to your cozy night in.
S’mores Hot Chocolate via The Minimalist Baker
8) Get festive. It can taste like Christmas all year round.
Peppermint Hot Chocolate via A Zesty Bite
9) Peanut Butter and Chocolate sitting in a tree
Peanut Butter Cup Hot Chocolate via Jade Louise Designs
10) The ultimate “how-did-I-not-think-of-that” ever–>ICE CREAM
Hot Chocolate Floats via Sugar Hero
Images via Pinterest/Shutterstock