Why anyone would sweat heavily to a song about “Summertime Sadness” in the heat of the season boggles our minds, so we put together theÂ Blisstree Ultimate Summer Workout PlaylistÂ on SpotifyÂ to keep you moving all month long!
Workouts are supposed make us happy, damnit (you know…endorphins)! So while this playlist, full of high energy music, can’t promise to make you smile through push-ups, itÂ canÂ help you avoid questionable songs that’ll kill your vibe while running, doing planks or going HAM on the elliptical.
And since we know you’ve got otherÂ stuff to do besides sweat like a pig, we kept it under 60 minutes!
Blisstree Ultimate Summer Workout Playlist
- Coldplay â€“ A Sky Full Of Stars
- Disclosure â€“ Latch
- Regina Spektor â€“ You’ve Got Time
- Calvin Harris â€“ Summer
- Timeflies â€“ All The Way
- TiÃ«sto â€“ Wasted
- Katy Perry â€“ International Smile
- OneRepublic â€“ Love Runs Out
- Dab Music â€“ I Got One Less Problem Without Ya
- DJ Snake & Lil Jon â€“ Turn Down for What
- JAY Z â€“ Who Gon Stop Me
- TiÃ«sto â€“ Letâ€™s Go
- Mac Miller â€“ Knock Knock
- Guy Sebastian â€“ Like a Drum
- The Mojos â€“ One Day / Reckoning Song (Wankelmut Remix) – Radio Edit
Listen to the full playlistÂ on Spotify.
(Image via Shutterstock)