What makes a woman sexy? It has less to do with looks than you might think. And even less to do with body weight and size. In fact, if you ask Rebecca Jane Weinstein, author of Fat Sex: The Naked Truth, more and more people are considering overweight women downright sexy today–including guys who are attracted to larger women, even though they won’t admit it.
To find out more about how overweight women are shedding the once stereotypical belief that they aren’t sexy and desirable, we talked with Weinstein, who says sexy is all in the mind.
Apparently the reason people don’t like Rosie O’Donnell is because she doesn’t have a “bangin’ body”. At least that’s what Fox News is reporting. According to them, simply being funny as a Hollywood actress or comedian is no longer good enough. The latest requirement to be successful on screen is to be both hilarious and hot. More
Men have plenty of opportunities to ogle beautiful women, so we thought it would be fun to take a look at some of the hottest men in sports right now. But instead of just admiring them for their rock-hard abs and bulging biceps—man or women, we think all bodies are beautiful and should be admired for more than just their sex appeal—we’re also appreciating them for their accomplishments on and off the field (or court or pool or road), whether it’s the impressive number of gold medals on their mantle or the admirable charity work they are doing around the globe. There are lots of things that make a guy sexy in our book. Take a look at our top 9 hotties and then let us know who else you would add to the list. More
• The weight loss rumors actually slow down your results. (Prevention)
• Delicious summer recipes that incorporate peaches. (Fit Sugar)
• Sexy things to say to your partner. (Third Age)
• Use sunscreen that has antioxidants. (Truth In Aging)
• Meditation is the best way to relieve stress and increase your energy. (YouBeauty)
• Try adding these ingredients to your smoothies. (Vitamin G)
• Heart healthy tea. (Organic Authority)
• Mila Kunis understands that losing weight and looking beautiful and healthy aren’t the same thing. (The Frisky)
• The state of the economy isn’t stopping people from taking yoga classes. (Well + Good)
• 11 reasons why your hair may be falling out. (HuffPost Fitness)
When a former male model invites you to a one-on-one, horizontal session that will make you cry out for your maker and moan louder than a cat in heat, you don’t refuse. You just say yes. But as much as I wish this was about the beast with two backs, I’m actually referring to a new abdominal workout program. Also a former pro basketball player, Joshua Lipsey has launched a four-DVD set called transCOREmation that focuses on improving overall strength, stability and flexibility, and invited me to join him at his C2 Core Concepts studio in Toronto for a chance to try out the new moves with the man himself. More