Depressed people aren’t ambitionless, but their goal-setting practices are less focused than those of non-depressed people. What does this tell us about how goals work in general? More
We’ve been talking about hookup culture so much that it may be shaping the statistics that we’re using to discuss hookup culture in the first place. More
If you can’t make it out to the gym, create your own home gym and be ready for a few minutes of fitness every single day. More
Feeling too intimidated to take on your first spin class? Have no fear! Read these tips, sign up for a class, and get your sweat on. More
Especially for someone visibly pregnant, her decision to reduce her chances of falling by wearing comfy shoes should be totally a non-issue. More
As you might have imagined, pool water is pretty dirty. Make sure you’re swimming in a properly chlorinated pool. More
Actor Ashley Hamilton has come forward to talk about his mult-year struggle with anorexia and bulimia. Typically thought of as affecting females, eating disorders on the rise for males. More
Swimming, biking a ndrunning all in one race may seem like a lot, but it’s a great way to get fit, as well as an awesome race to cross of your fitness bucket list. Here are tips for beginners looking to take on a triathlon this summer. More
Don’t worry about being too nice when someone’s making you uncomfortable. Street harassment is real and you don’t have to stick around and wait it out. More
- The 5 Most Obese Professions: Is Yours On The List?
8 Annoying Ways A Masturbation Session Can Be Interrupted
- 10 Things You Should NEVER Say To Someone Trying To Lose Weight
Why Do I Feel Obligated To Have Sex With My Boyfriend?
- Was Angelina Jolie Duped By Doctors Into Having A Mastectomy?
Buying drugs online is risky, because there are many counterfeits out there. But, if you really need to do it, a little research can reduce your odds of getting ripped off or harming yourself. More
• 4 yogis to follow on Instagram (Alignyo)
• Amen: The case for abandoning the scale (The Frisky)
• How couples therapy can help even when your problems are minor (Your Tango)
• Photographer believes he has the right to voyeuristically snap people who are “on a stage of their own creation” (thegloss)
• A Japanese chef was allegedly killed over bad noodles (The Stir)
• Add some whole grains to your salads (POPSugar Fitness)
• Be more present (Intent)
• Facebook shows more women taking their husbands’ name after marriage (HuffPost Women)
In the most recent issue of Fitness Magazine, celebrity trainer and diet coach Jillian Michaels – whose most recent book, Slim for Life, came out in February — gives one of my least favorite diet tips.